Semitron, located in Thessaloniki-Greece, is one of the leading companies in the global Taxi industry. We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven working experience in software development
- Proficient with Objective-C and/or Swift
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
Full-time Job. Super working experience. Progress in international business and work environment. Private Health insurance.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!