Senior Βack End Developer in Athens
Semitron, located in Thessaloniki-Greece, is one of the leading companies in the global Taxi industry. In order to expand and to realize new projects, we are looking for a Back-End Web Developer for our R&D branch in Athens, responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments (AUTH2)
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes, Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Setup and administration of backups
- Outputting data in different formats
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Experience on Cloud technologies such as Docker
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Full-time Job. Super working experience. Progress in international business and work environment. Private Health insurance.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!