SEMITRON S.A. has established in 1978 in Thessaloniki and operates in company-owned, fully equipped facilities in the industrial area of Sindos, Thessaloniki.
Focused on the development and production of complex and smart electronic systems, it has soon managed to create top-quality Electronic devices, Taximeters and Control Panels.
The manufacturing and storage facilities covers a total area of 2200m2.
Offices, Showrooms and warehouses operate in both Athens and Thessaloniki.
Our product range meets all the functions according to each counties' standards & regulations, while our company has adopted ISO 9001:2015 quality management systems.
Semitron is a rapidly developing company currently presenting in 20 countries around the world, including affiliate companies in Ireland, Turkey and Algeria, while its reputation is growing.
Our goal is to deliver products of unique design and reliability, exceeding customers’ expectations.
In order to expand and to realize new projects, we are looking for iOS Developer to transact the following tasks:
- Define and analyze software requirements
- Build complex software applications
- Debug, test and document software applications
- Collaborates effectively with a team of other highly skilled interdisciplinary engineering professionals
- Investigates, recommends and implements new technologies
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Working experience in software development
- Proficient with Objective-C and/or Swift
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
Full-time Job. Super working experience. Progress in international business and work environment. Private Health Insurance by Interamerican - Achmea.