Linux Kernel Engineer
SEMITRON S.A. established in 1978 in Thessaloniki and operates in company-owned, fully equipped facilities in the industrial area of Sindos, Thessaloniki.
Focused on the development and production of complex and smart electronic systems, it has soon managed to create top-quality Electronic devices, Taximeters and Control Panels.
The manufacturing and storage facilities covers a total area of 2200m2.
Offices, Showrooms and warehouses operate in both Athens and Thessaloniki.
Our product range meets all the functions according to each counties' standards & regulations, while our company has adopted ISO 9001:2015 quality management systems.
Semitron is a rapidly developing company currently presenting in 20 countries around the world, including affiliate companies in Ireland, Turkey and Algeria, while its reputation is growing.
Our goal is to deliver products of unique design and reliability, exceeding customers’ expectations.
In order to expand and to realize new projects, we are looking for a Linux Kernel Engineer to transact the following tasks:
- Define and analyse software requirements
- Customize Linux kernel
- Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or other related fields
- Excellent Linux kernel development experience
- Expert in C, and shell programming
- Experience with git
- Rich knowledge of common peripherals and interface drivers (e.g., SPI, I2C, UART, USB)
- Familiar with the use of HW/SW lab debugging tools (Oscilloscope, Generators, etc)
- Collaborates effectively with a team of other highly skilled interdisciplinary engineering professionals
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Completed Miltary Service (regards men candidates)
ADDITIONAL ASSETS THAT WILL BE A PLUS
- Experience with Arm architecture
- Experience with Android OS
- Written and oral communication skills in German language will be an asset